I am a Senior Software Engineer at OneWeb, Ltd. My main areas of focus are engineering analytics infrastructure, satellite management and scalability. I also work on integration between the different satellite domains, configuration management for satellite files and automation.
- Vertx (tool-kit for building reactive applications on the JVM)
- gevent (coroutine library based on greenlet)
- Flask (Python microframework for web)
- Docker Swarm (It’s docker, clustered)
- Ansible (Easy task automation)
- FastAPI (modern, fast, web framework for building APIs with Python 3.6+)
- asyncio (concurrency module for python)
I have experience writing applications that interact with:
I was a middleware consultant for Red Hat, Inc. (Now IBM) NYSE: IBM between January 2014 and July 2016. My main area of focus was in Enterprise Integration:
- Apache Camel (a highly extensible mediation/router library)
- Apache ActiveMQ (a superfast Java messaging server)
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse (a lightweight enterprise service bus)
- OSGi (modular system and a service platform for Java)
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering, 2013.